CORT Pro Services is proud to be your electrical partner for Taste Edmonds. To provide the best show experience, please review the details below:
- Food Vendors at the $700 level: you will be equipped with electrical service at no additional charge. To ensure we provide you with the proper amount of power, please download and complete the order form prior to the August 5, 2022 deadline.
- Commercial and Art Crafts: your booth does not come equipped with electricity service. If you have electrical needs, please download and complete the order form prior to the August 5, 2022 deadline.
- To determine your electrical needs, add the wattage or amperage of each item you plan to use in your space. Order the outlet corresponding to the total wattage or amperage.
- Review the nameplate on your equipment and look for Single Phase or Three Phase (120 Volt is Single Phase).
- Voltage examples: 120V, 208V, 120/240V, 125/250V, 120/208V, etc.
- Amperage examples: 8A, 13A, 16A
- Appliance plug examples: 120V 15A, 125/250 V 20A
- Orders received after the advance order deadline, August 5, 2022, will be charged the late order rate.
- Payment is required in full to book your order.
- Electrical services for outdoor events will be turned on during move-in day and remain on until one hour after the show closes on the final day of the event. Additional service time is available and must be arranged in advance.
- Email the completed form to email@example.com or fax to 425.493.1227.
On behalf of the CORT team, we wish you a successful event. Please let us know what we can do to assist you. We look forward to working with you!